I think I shall call this recipe, "Pumpkin Delish". This recipe is so easy, a 2 year old could make it, no really, a 2 year old did make it!!
[diclaimer: I did not, I repeat, did NOT come up with this recipe! I am not that genious! I have no idea who did, I just heard about it a few years ago from someone...and now it is a fall staple here at house de jenna]
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES
1 Box of Spice Cake
1 Can of Pumpkin
Bowl, Mixer, Spoon, Can Opener, Baking Dish
1. Pre-Heat to 350 degrees
2. Pour a can of Pumpkin into a bowl.
3. Pour in a box of Spice Cake
4. You can choose to either hand stir or use a mixer!
5. Lick mixer utensil! This part is mandatory!
6. Add to your baking dish of choice!
7. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes (or until the bread is done)
8. Take it out of the oven, let it cool & Enjoy!!!
I REALLY love to eat this with cream cheese frosting, but I did not have any in a can nor any real cream cheese to make the icing. Hopefully your muffins/cake/bread/bunt looks better than how mine turned out! I should have flipped it, it was prettier coming out of the oven. Oh well...my boys did not seems to mind...it was gone within minutes!!